- .. a new journal entry. The last one was from 2007!
- .. some motivation to upload the pictures i take
- .. motivation to take more pictures
- how do you boost you productivity?
Journal CSS ResourcesCSS for subscribers is finally here!! Your local neighbourhood zilla is here to give a few pointers to the novice CSSers who want to give their journals a make over with a few pointers and a list of handy resources.Journal CSS Resources by zilla774
As a general rule it is better to keep things simple, not just if you are a beginner. Remember the following points when you design your page:
1. Mock it up Try your design in Photoshop first (or which ever app you have) that way you can play with colours and styles without needing to refresh your journal too much.
2. Just because you can, doesn't mean that you should... try to avoid making things like the text size too small. The current journal style works well, so just start simply by changing colours.
3. Contrast is good. Making the colours of your text and links the same, or very close is bad m'kay. Make it easy for people to differentiate between things. Also, making your journal text too dark on a black background or too light on a bright backgro
The magic of architectureArchitecture (from Latin, architectura and ultimately from Greek, αρχιτεκτων, "a master builder", from αρχι- "chief, leader" and τεκτων, "builder, carpenter") is the art and science of designing buildings and structures.The magic of architecture by garrit
While browsing architecture shots for the upcoming UA feature, I found some very nice pieces and a bonus was the fact that the majority are unknown Artists. A good reason to show it. Enjoy.
iperboloids by chromaphobia
skyscaper from inside by BBilly
Steps 2 by billsabub
Spiraling Down by tupperwaregnome
Abbaye de St Guilhem le desert by manuamador
Sanctum by micahgoulart
A Walk To The Lighthouse by Irreversible-Sin
From Brooklyn by Sonikblue
Allianz.Arena.4 by FelixTo
Under The Wings by sportygirl4114
Berlin.Series.1 by FelixTo
WHITE by 8088
About small lamps by firework